My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Monday, April 7, 2014

Good morning my friends. Last week was my kids spring break from school and it was a learning time for me. It was nice. I feel I taught the devil to back off and that he can not use certain buttons with me any more to get me to not reflect the love of God any more. Trust me it was a rather big button and he had been using it for some time now. This is why I was getting the panic attacks that I did last week. It was the fight over my free will, good vs evil. I know that he was trying to sway me from get together with my dear friends from my past. I have reclaimed my life!!

I did get together with my friend and introduced them to my kids. It was a nice time! I got compliments and confirmations that I was a great Mom and that I have a good head on my shoulders. Things I have not heard in sometime. Don't get me wrong my husband is a great source of positive for me but sometimes you just need to hear it from some one else. For me that positive didn't come from some of the most usual obvious places or people. I know I shouldn't care what people say it only matters what God thinks but my earthly self needs that 'pat on the back'.

So to that person I met up with over the weekend, thank you so much!! I don't think you totally understand how much it meant to me. I am so glad I didn't give in and call it off. Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment