My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Friday, October 11, 2013

First of all I am sorry, I have not yet had a chance to make the fall pugs. Life has been crazy this week and I will make them. As of right now it looks like tomorrow I will have some free time. Jim was in urgent care twice with some form of chest pains and he is having a stress test this afternoon to make sure his heart is alright. I have bronchitis and the kids are wonderfully healthy. I have decluttered the kitchen and will be taking a box and some bags of stuff to Good Will after work then shopping for a family in our church that just had a wonderful lil man this week. It always a happy day when babies are born!!

I must say that I am feeling blessed. I have gotten some feed back on helping me get some gifts for my trip next month to the Ronald McDonald house. I have an Aunt that will be making some pillow cases for the kiddos and on Monday I am getting together with my very bestest friend and we are going to be making generic get well soon cards as part of our donation to help put a smile on a young one that is not doing so well. Also I was able to put the finishing details on my second random act of kindness and its going out in the mail today. Once I get confirmation I will fill you in as to what it was. I am not sure if they read this and I do not want to spoil the surprise. I have also thought of what to do after our trip to Ronald McDonalds house but that will all depend on how things are here and if we can afford a random act of kindness with Christmas sneaking up on us all. I do hope we can but if its meant to be the good Lord will provide!!

The house has been a bit spookified and the kids are figuring out what they want to be for Halloween but that means going shopping and not sure if this going to be something that we will be able to do or at least not right now.

God is good and has blessed us all the time and every day and every moment. And always remember that God will bless you in your storms if you thank him for having struggles and learn from them. God is ALWAYS there to hold your hand while you are going through a storm. Well go and enjoy this wonderful fall weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment