Well I love the fact that my kids like to share, but I do wish they wouldn't share germs. Evey got sick on Saturday and spent most of the day on the sofa doing just about nothing but nappin on and off all day. I just hope that Jim and I don't get it.
On a different note, I am thinking of setting up the blog to where only those who are followers can see the blog. Just to keep things that I say safe and not floating around in cyber space and for all to see. As of now anyone can see this and its totally public. I would like to change that. So just to warn you that if in a week or two you all of a sudden can not see this that is why you have to be come a follower, so be sure to set that up as soon as possible.
Have a good night and stay healthy. Oh I hope to call Eveys GI Dr tomorrow to find out a game plan on as to when she will have to have her colon removed. To God be the glory!!
No comments:
Post a Comment