My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Friday, March 8, 2013

Today was a busy day with meetings and such after school today. The kids had there regular 6 month check up with the dentist today and he said that they will have to have lots of work done as well as braces. OH GOODY!! I told him to hold off on things like that. I explained to him whats going on and it got him to quiet down rather quickly. I just hope he remembers this and stops telling me more issues with their teeth. Plus I just want to make things as less painful for them as possible. They are going to go through enough with just the colon stuff by its self. I so can not wait till I feel like I can breath again without some doctor of sorts telling me something new about my kids.

Today I got the ball going again to get Aj's MRI going. This time we are going to have it done at a different hospital. NO MORE Mercy Hos. They are rude and greedy and just have a bad customer service attitude. I got a health and physical appointment on Monday to get the stamp of approval from his ped for the MRI since he will be put under just to keep him still for the hour or what ever. Then I called and got an appointment made for Jim's annual upper and lower GI scope in the books. I also got payments plans all set up from the hospital stays from my gull bladder removal and Evey's scoping done.

Well its home work time so that way we can get back to house work tomorrow since we are finally back to good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment