My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Monday, December 23, 2013

Well we are ending Christmas Eve Eve and we have a day of lots of fun and no work, well at least out side of the house any way. I was able to make 6 pints of sweet beets and now the kids are tucked in as they wanted to 'camp' out in the living room.

I finally got over my back to back sinus infection and just in time too. I fear that Christmas will be interesting as both my sister is down with the flu and my Mom in Law is battling her own cold yuckies. My brother made it up safe and sound, just wish his hunny was able to make it. Next time.

I am having more good days than bad but I still have my moments when I realize how much little help we had during our rough patch in life. I also find it shocking that when you bring up to certain people how they were very little to no help they just say well when I have a hard time I didn't have help so basically suck it up and deal it with it. The people that tell me this are people that should or at least I feel should be there for me without having to drop hints.

Ok enough of that. Its Christmas and I am so very thankful that I have a house, a wonderful husband and 2 healthy children. I am thankful that Jim has such a wonderful job that we were able to come back from hard times. I am thankful for prayers from loved ones. But most of all I am thankful for Christ's birth for the sole purpose so I can live forever in heaven with him. Something that I am so not worthy of being able to do but he loved me/us so much that he went from being immortal royalty to poor mortal just to die for all of my wrong doings so I can become immortal royalty with him in heaven.

Well I am going to bid you all a good night and a very Merry Christmas. Be safe in any travels and remember the reason for the season. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment