My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Thursday, October 24, 2013

For the past couple of years I've had panic/anxiety attacks and they usually hit after a stressful situation. Well I had one last week and now I had one last night and still feeling the effects of it. I hate this! I hate how my heart beats and rate still goes all bonkers. It goes really fast then I feel a tightness then it feels like it skips a beat or two. I have meds for it but then I can not function then I miss a day of work. UUGG!! Well guess how I am going to be spending the day . . . at home no work and doing some not so hard house work. So better get the coffee going and some good movies. So wish me luck that this time after all the stress that life has tossed to me doesn't take so long to get out of my system.

No comments:

Post a Comment