My beautiful family

My beautiful family

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Well I seem to have slipped back into a funky mood. Not sure as to why and I am working getting to the bottom of it. It could be one or combination of 3 things. One reason could be my thyroid going out of wack again. Another is that i am knocking on the door of 'the change' that mature ladies goes through. Or lastly I found a detox type drink and drank it over the weekend. In asking about about my symptoms to someone and these 3 possibilities this person agreed in that it could be one, two or even all three. So I sent my doctor a message and she said lets start with some blood work to see how my various levels are and go from there. Well gave the blood this afternoon so I am hoping to find out something by either tomorrow or Thursday. And this is the reason as to why I haven't posted anything for a while. Hopefully with getting some answers soon I will begin to feel normal again.

No comments:

Post a Comment