Back from a mini vacation visiting some family in southern Illinois. Glad to have spent time with them but very glad to be back home. The ride home was really scary due to the large snow fall that we had yesterday and last night. We were in Belleville and they got 12 1/2 inches and as we got to Springfield they got 18 1/2 inches. The roads/high ways were so bad that I had to take a zanac just to relax enough and stop panicking Once we past Springfield area the roads got nice and clear and it was rather smooth sailin from there.
Tomorrow I get to finish unpacking, do laundry and get things ready for Aj's MRI on Wed. morning. This will be interesting, I know how Evey is with sedation meds and now it will be Aj's turn. Pray that he will be easier than Evey but I will know how to handle it if not.
Good night and God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment